Robin has vast experience of managing consultancy firms and advising global enterprises on security risk and crisis management. This from a strategic as well as operative standpoint. Ranging from wide variety of industries.
Robin has studied risk, safety and crisis management in Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Advisor to executive management
- Business development
- Business Continuity Planning
- Assessment and management of security risk
- Physical security
Business area manager security risk and threat
Anders background is from the Swedish police, specialized in investigating serious crimes. During 10 years he lead the investigation department in the nordic regions largest private insurance firm.
Anders has a vast experience from lecturing and educating governments and companies in crime investigation methodology. He also has long experience from being a spokesperson to media.
- Risk and threat assessment
- Personal security
- Crisis management
- Education and training
Business area manager Information & Analysis
David has extensive experience in helping clients to identify, follow and analyse harmful events or trends in relation security risk management.
David has studied statistics and political science at Stockholm University.
- Security risks and threats and on its consequences for various business processes.
- Political and social development in Africa and the Middle East.
- Developing methods for intelligence analysis and global monitoring in relation to the operations and needs of the client.