Emergency Response Service
In the event of threats, incidents or the activation of a company's crisis management, a process is started to handle the situation. Often you are forced to choose whether to focus on the operation of the business or to deal with the situation. This place demands on the organization's preparedness and experience of handling different types of negative events. In crises, it can also be difficult to gain access to the right competences, which can delay adequate management.
In the emergency response service, React Risk Advisory offers round-the-clock preparedness and access to our experienced advisors. This can be activated when the client experiences everything from the risk of incidents to direct threats or full-scale crises.
The purpose of the Emergency response service is to handle crisis or incidents in the best possible way and contributing to the business remaining operational during the crisis.
Our methodology consists of three elements
- Management or support
A report is always submitted in writing after the assignment together with a presentation.
Benefits of using the emergency response service
- Through our experience of dealing with many different types of crises, we can more easily get an overview of what needs to be done.
- The result of the negative event depends on the company's overall experience and knowledge in what measures are appropriate to take.
- In crises, it can be difficult to gain access to the right competencies, which can delay adequate management.
- Our customers also have access to our entire service offering at a discounted rate. This also applies outside of an incident or crisis.
An emergency response service agreement should be signed when
- The business is divided into several locations.
- The organization is decentralized.
- The business is exposed to higher risks.
- The business is exposed to threats.
- High frequency of negative events or incidents.